RAC in organizations
Companies can be key players in developing the competencies of their employees. RAC provides employees with a complete analysis of skills related to vocational programs of study, and provides them with the training required to meet program requirements while meeting organizational needs.
How can RAC be valuable for an organization?
- Helps recruit and retain qualified personnel;
- Increases staff versatility
- Allows organizations to identify training needs
- Improves a company’s profitability
- Allows employees to obtain an official document (diploma, transcript, attestation)
Identification of worker profiles
||With this guide,
you can now create
your EMPLOYEES’ PROFILES,
in order to identify training needs.
A RAC counsellor from a school board can accompany you to identify your needs and establish an action plan.
Contact RAC service
The nearest school board!
YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR A PROGRAM OF STUDY AVAILABLE VIA RAC?
Search by keyword, region or centre\school