CERACs ARE CENTReS OF EXPERTISE IN THE RECOGNITION OF ACQUIRED COMPETENCIES
They have been designated by the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur (MEES) to support Quebec school boards in the development and support of their RAC vocational training service.
RECOGNITION OF ACQUIRED COMPETENCIES IS ...
... a process whereby individuals can obtain official recognition of their competencies according to socially established standards, particularly those presented in study programs.
At the end of the process, the recognition is written up in an official document that attests to some or all of the competencies specific to a study program.
WHY go ahead with the RAC?
You may be motivated in several ways to acquire official recognition of your competencies to:
- improve your working conditions
- acquire a diploma to aspire to a new job
- integrate more easily into the job market (persons outside Quebec or outside the rest of Canada)
- qualify to meet the requirements of regulated trades.
- take stock of the competencies you have acquired over the years for personal reasons.
To find out more, please refer to the interactive video entitled "Welcoming the candidate" and view the video below.
You can contact the RAC service counsellors with the school board in your area at any time.
RAC in pictures
No document was found. If you were searching, please validate your keywords.